Our Band

Our Band
On stage at the 3rd Section Nationals Finals, Harrogate 2008

Sunday 16 May 2010

Trombone Player Crisis Point


Hey, time is ticking away nicely, days turning into weeks into months etc.. still we have no trombone section, whats going on!! It is time for everyone to think hard. ask around and see if there are any trom players lurking in the shadows. Please, please lets try, I so want to play Officer Krupke at Sutton (my own selfishness of course)

just in case you forgot what one looks like, please have a look at the picture (Shaun are you auditioning for the section)

C'mon guys keep blogging, you never know you might like it!!

4 comments:

  1. Its getting quite worrying,we have had an advert on 4barsrest but there has not been any interest.there must be someone out there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I do a radio slot, I'll mention it. you never know....

    ReplyDelete
  3. might be very helpfull,let us know when you are on the radio again,i ve not heard you yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Ask around and see if there are any trom players lurking in the shadows' Well I used to be a Trom player (OK, I use the term loosly), but now I play the Shadows. Does that count?

    Kevin Wright

    ReplyDelete