Our Band

Our Band
On stage at the 3rd Section Nationals Finals, Harrogate 2008

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Welcome!


Welcome to the Littleport Brass Blog!

I didn't want to patronise anyone by writing the definition of a 'blog', but if you do want to know, good old Wikipedia can help you out.

Unfortunately for you, as I set up the blog, I'm the default author. Now, this is the first blog I've set up, and, despite reading a number of other blogs (mostly beer related ;-) ), I'd prefer this to not be Shaun's blog. Mr. Keene and I had a chat about this while waiting for the recent St. George's Day parade in Ely to start, and thought this would be good forum for band members to post thoughts, comments, musings (you get the idea) about practise nights (perhaps reflecting on some of Nigel's amusing descriptions on how flat the band is sounding), our music, concerts, contests and really anything else you can think of. Another way to further build on the already great team spirit within the band.

Anyone can comment on blog posts (I've currently set the blog up so you don't have to have a Blogger account set up. But if you do want to be a post author (I'm sure you all do or will in time), you will need to set up an account, and then I can add you to the list of blog authors.

Anyways, enough of me. I've no idea if this blog is going to go anywhere, fingers crossed it will though. Over to you...

1 comment: